Release date: March 1, 2022
Cross-Project Asset Linking
In production, the ability to reuse Assets has a positive impact on budget and resources—helping teams focus more on creativity rather than rebuilding repetitive components. Assets can now be linked across different Projects in ShotGrid. Whether using a library Project that hosts Assets, or reusing an Asset from any other Project—ShotGrid now supports this functionality!
- A valid Email address, as well as First and Last Names (limited to 40 characters), are now required prior to adding a Person. Previously, an error message would appear after adding a Person when these requirements were not met. [SG-25733]
- When removing a Status from a Project, more information is now presented about the repercussions as well as the option to hide the Status instead. [SG-18333]
- Fixed an issue with loading the Trash → File page. [SG-25303]
- Fixed an issue where users could not edit or create new filters that use the “is_empty” condition on a Thumbnail field. [SG-25308]
- Fixed an issue with Screening Room and Screening Room for RV not displaying any Versions from a custom Versions page with custom filters applied. [SG-25805]