Vacation total list

Hi
Where can I find the page that can list out the total number of vacations an artist has added to the crew planner?
Thanks
Panos

3 Likes

Hi Panos,

All entries in Crew Planning are tracked as Booking entities. So you could either navigate to a Booking page within a Project, or create a custom page to show all Bookings across your site. Once on a page of Bookings, filter by the “Vacation” checkbox. If it’s checked, that Booking is a vacation.

2 Likes

Thanks.
So i’m trying to design a page to show as a bar chart everyones total vacations for the year, but for some reason its only showing my bookings. Any ideas?

1 Like

Ignore me i think i got it there was a “current entity” filter that should have been turned off

1 Like

It’s all working fine now EXCEPT its only showing number of vacations not “vacation duration total.”

1 Like

Hi @PanosLightfield,

To summarize the duration of vacation with Graph widget, there are a few steps to follow prior to graph it.

Since there is no default Duration field on the Bookings entity, you need to add a custom calculated field as below to calculate the duration.

And then go back to your graph widget, and set the graph as below:

This way, you get a total duration summary of all the vacation per user.

That did the trick thank you @Ben_xzj although I had to add a +1 because 1 days holiday = 0.

({end_date} - {start_date}) + 1

Now I’ve just thought of a second item, what if people take a half day. Now i’m lost, I don’t even think you can add a half day to crew planner.

Indeed, @PanosLightfield. You can’t do assignments below 1 day in the crew planner.

Hello,
I’m using the work schedule option to add vacations/leaves/days off, beacuse it can update the task schedule automatically - and keeping the duration of the task.
What I wanted to know is if there’s a way that i can see/extract a list of people with the vacations?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Ivanaan ,

Welcome to the community. Yay, there is a Bookings entities which lists all the vacations records you have added on a project. If you would like to see vacations record across projects, you may need admin permission or create a non-project custom Bookings entity page.

Thank you! Never checked this one :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

And I’m back again :slight_smile: . The bookings show only the vacations booked through the crew planning app. It doesn’t show me the bookings I did through the work schedule. Is there a way I can see these as a list?

1 Like

@lampronf @Ben_xzj @martin hi guys, just wondering if @Ivanaan question ever got resolved. I’m also wondering why the Crew Planning Vacations don’t update task durations… Work Schedule + Crew Planning seem redundant. Need to know how to link? I like the interface of the crew planning but Work Schedules actually updates tasks… Let us know how to proceed! Thanks a million!

1 Like

@martin