Answer Autodesk support ticket

Oh my god, I don’t know what to say.
I’ve created yet another support ticket on ADSK support pages. Got a respond which I’ve answered instantly. Today there is a new incomming mail, where I’m asked, if I had time to review the questions, they asked me. How to hell should I answer to this ticket. Last time, I had written a ticket - it was a no brainer - just replied the mail, but now? What am I doing wrong? Is there any other way to open/answer the ticket?

When you log into manage.autodesk.com you’ll find all your tickets and listings of all the answers on those. Maybe, if sent per Mail, it wasn’t sent properly.
If it was, just tell them: Yes, I did, as per may latest reply. If any new questions arose, please let me know.
Or something.
Maybe they just overlooked it. It happens to all of us once in a while, especially if it was a no brainer last time.

1 Like

Hi Dietmar.
I have been warned about your emails not reaching us.
I have answered you again by email.
Please check and follow the instructions sent.
Best regards.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I think it was some kind of hickup in the ticket system. Everything works well now. Thank you for your awereness!

Hi Dietmar.
My last answer in your support case was last Friday at 15:19. Please, let me know if you already answered as i did not received any email yet. No rush, it is just to check that all is working as should do.
Thanks.

Hi @dietmar.kreider, i am trying to contact you from the case opened via email and message.
Could you check if you are seeing the messages from the case feed in support site?
Thanks! Sorry for the inconvenience again. I am doing my best to address this issue and the communication one.

1 Like