I have question about RV player that have some trouble playing

One week ages suddenly like this happening to me
I attached Image file

It dosen’t work to next step…

just Activating RV using Shotgun…
Please wait a momonet messege pop up

There is no debug error message
I think it’s only my computer
(I tried to rebuting and install again but It’s still not work)

Please answer me

Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi @지은_전

Hope you are well :slight_smile: thanks for posting this here and sorry to hear you are having troubles with this.

Theres a few things we can test here to rule out some potential causes, is it possible to confirm:

• Does this only appear to affect your user on that machine? I.e if another user logs into RV on your machine, does the issue still occur? This will tell us if there is a problem with your specific user
  • Is your machine connected to a studio network? If so is it possible to temporarily connect to another network (such as a 4G mobile network) and then try to authenticate RV. This will tell us if there is something on your computers network that is blocking the authentication

Let me know how you get on and we’ll be happy to dig in further

Cheers,
Andrew

2 Likes

Hi Andrew!

Long time no see. I hopley you are well to
This problem suddenly came out (We had blocked from all internet not shotgun sever. I used it well but last week, happened to this problem only me ;; )

• Does this only appear to affect your user on that machine? I.e if another user logs into RV on your machine, does the issue still occur? This will tell us if there is a problem with your specific user
    : Yes only my computer this problem appear… I check out 4 another computer in same network but they don’t have this problem only me!

• Is your machine connected to a studio network? If so is it possible to temporarily connect to another network (such as a 4B mobile network) and then try to authenticate RV. This will tell us if there is something on your computers network that is blocking the authentication
    : yeah I think this problem our network set up, I’ll check this with system manager thanks your notice

2020년 8월 24일 (월) 오후 3:10, Andrew Lawrence via Community @ Shotgun <shotgunsoftware@discoursemail.com>님이 작성:

2 Likes

Hi @지은_전,

Thanks for the reply and glad to hear you are doing well :slight_smile:

Interesting, if it limited to a single machine it sounds like there may be some network configuration on that computer. May I also ask

• can you access the regular Shotgun site on that computer?

We’ll wait to see what your systems team report back with, but testing on an outside 4G network will be a good indicator if there is something wrong with that machines network configuration.

Standing by whenever you hear back from them

Cheers,
Andrew

2 Likes