Today RV didn’t work on my machine anymore. Any attempt to start ended in RV not opening and exiting:
- It didn’t make any difference if I used cmd arguments or not.
- Using args yielded the same message below (including when i used the -nopackages option)
- There were no running rv.exe processes afterwards (ie they get terminated 20 sec after running the command line)
- I did a Repair and then a reinstall of RV
- I’m using the latest version and RV did use to work
- RV_SUPPORT_PATH is empty
Any help how to troubleshoot this are appreciated (ie are they log files?)
C:\Program Files\ShotGrid\RV-2021.1.0\bin>rv.exe -nopackages -debug info C:\Program Files\ShotGrid\RV-2021.1.0\bin>INFO: Using 'C:\Users\User' for $HOME. rv.exe Version 2021.1.0, built on Jun 19 2021 at 01:26:33 (HEAD=cd9559af5). (L) Copyright (c) 2021 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.