Review scenario + Tech/Art status

Hi gang,
I’m looking for the possibility to set up several reviewer/a review scenario on Shotgrid.
How can I do this?
In a previosu studio, I was able to set up to 3 reviewer.

I’d like to add a second status, one would be renamed “tech status” and the over one would be “art status”.
Tech status would drive the overall approval (condition being: art needs to be approved, and tech too, to have the overall status of the task switched to approved)

Let me know if you have any idea, I feel lost!

Thanks

Not sure where you are lost?

You can create a new status field on versions and possibly drive this workflow with some event automation.

i.e.

if art status = approved and tech status = approved then task status = approved.
You can use the reviewer field and custom pages to drive the approval flow.

I just don’t know how to do it, where to find the proper field, how to set it up :slight_smile: So I need a little help here - hence my initial message and request

Hi @Sixt
It sounds like your looking for information found here:
All about fields

and here:
Customizing existing fields

If you don’t have access to the configure options then you may need to speak to someone with Admin permissions on your site first

Hey Pete,
Thanks a lot!
I still don’t know where to start and how to set up what I want :slightly_frowning_face:
Gonna give it a try and if you feel you can guide, don’t hesitate to reach out

@Sixt feel free to message me directly through the forum or you can connect with me on linkedIn.

Happy to try and help get you going