Nuke Submit to to playlist and access to plate on subit task

Hi there,

a few questions on sumit from nuke to shotgun.

I was wondering if there is a way to use the submit to shotgun from nuke and somehow add to playlist the same way you can with the shotgun quickReview ?

Also is there a way go get access to the plate when sumitting to shotgun from nuke without rendering it out all the time from a write node? Im after a way to toggle in RV later easily between exr’s and plate without writing too many custom tools before I know if there is a default way to do this process, seems like a faily standard thing to need for QC comp process so wanted to see if something already exist before staring anything custom. Im guessing this might be a bit of a custom task but thought I’d check first.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @tora welcome to the forums!!

When you say submit to shotgun, what tool are you referring to exactly? Are you talking about the version upload plugin in the publish app?

Again I’m not completely sure what you’re trying to do here, so it’s hard to say, but we don’t have any plate specific logic in Toolkit so probably not?

We have some logic that works on the latest Versions with pipeline step Plate.
As Philip said, you should explain a bit more in depth what you are trying to achieve.