Release date: June 7, 2021
If you haven’t updated to the Create version from May 31, 2021, you will unfortunately have to install ShotGrid Create from scratch, since some changes from the previous version are required for auto-update to work. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For everything about ShotGrid rebranding and new account management, please see the Shotgun 8.26 release notes!
We’re happy to introduce a new workflow in Create allowing users to load sequential media around the version they’re viewing for a more effective review!
The new multi-clip timeline now supports play ranges and zoom to ranges. It also introduces a new visualisation of media when in Playlists and Cuts mode.
It is now possible to select a Cut, sequence, or any other grouping entity to review the version in context. The filtering by Pipeline Steps and Status options are there to change the current representation of the timeline content.
Finally, we offer ways to pin a specific version to be as flexible as possible in the representation of the media.
- Access the documentation about Sequential Media View in Create to go deeper into all the possibilities!
- Watch the presentation of the workflow on the ShotGrid Software Youtube channel !
- [Compare] Entering Compare mode is properly providing user feedback while loading. [SG-21944]
- [Player] Playback in Playlist mode no longer skips one of the segments anymore. [SG-20157]
- [Player] Playlist with only one version loops correctly. [SG-20809]
- [Player] Consistent FPS for both playlist and individual clips are displayed. [SG-20808]
- [Playlists] Major performance improvements in Playlists board. [SG-21948]
- [Playlists] Player is not displaying anymore on Playlist board when entering a playlist. [SG-21711]
- [Playlists] When entering the Playlist View before the thumbnails have finished loading, users are no longer kicked back to the Playlist Board. [SG-19901]
- [Task View] Newly created version now properly shows in Version Swapping menu. [SG-21505]