Hey everyone—it’s time for another round of Forum Friday!
Let’s start with some highlights from last month’s edition!
Here are some of the many random and awesome acts of community I caught:
- @mmoshev shared their RV OCIO package setup so that everyone can reference
- Pets as reference media thanks to @jlweiss
- The Adoptions Challenges thread has been very active and full of great info for the team on new Shotgunners to digest. Props to @Hristo_Velev, @matt_ce, @byronnash, @ron-fischer-foxvfxla, @Cristi_Stoica, @Andrew_R, and @FayHancocks for sharing your experiences.
- @dougm for always advocating for solutions…some that may even go outside software!
- We saw more of our Engineering and back of house teams get more involved in a handful of posts. Thanks, @champal, @desruie, @lampronf, @Jeff_Beeland, and @patrick-hubert-adsk!
Did I miss any? Share them below if so!
Thanks to those above and everyone else who has been a part of the new forum since we launched at Siggraph! It has been amazing to see the community come together to share their knowledge and expertise with Shotgun.
I’ve got some surprises in the works, but more on that soon…
A quick reminder on what Forum Friday is:
It’s a day where members of the Shotgun Team will be posting in the forums all day, ready to answer your questions, and talk Shotgun. Think of it as an “Ask Me Anything” session with our team and other members of the SG Community.
When: Friday, October 25, 2019
Starting: 9am New Zealand Daylight Time
Ending: 5PM Pacific Daylight Time
Who: Anyone and everyone!
If you’re new to the community and not sure where to start, come say hi in our introductions thread!
Thanks for everyone that participated in last month’s session—now, on to the questions!