Create Version upload issue

Hi.

I have a question.
When adding version + to , image was to be uploaded. At that time, I set the image name to 001, 002, and tried to raise only 001, but 002 was uploaded as well. Can I upload this only to 001? In the version?

Best Regards,
JH

3 Likes

Hi Junghwan! What Create is doing here is looking for image sequences which are named with this convention, but it looks like you only want to upload one of these. A quick workaround until we improve the image sequence upload is to put your 001 file in a different folder than the 002 image and Create will just upload the 001.

3 Likes

Hi

It would be great if this was a setting in preferences. Currently if an artist has different versions in the same directory (asset_v001.jpg, asset_v002.jpg) Shotgun Create creates a sequence. The artist is not keen to have separate folders for each version, so they end up not using Shotgun Create and just using the web interface, which is a shame.

Is it possible to customize Shotgun Create in a similar way to hook overrides?

Cheers

Pat

3 Likes

Hi,

We introduced in build 2020.05.011 an environment variable that allows you to override and disable the file sequence auto-detect behavior.

Hope this help :slight_smile:

Francisca

7 Likes

That’s great news, thanks.

4 Likes