[BUG] Intermittent page loads are just grey

Hello,

since about a week or so I have experienced on multiple separate ShotGrid sites that ocassionaly page loads (for example loading a Published file detail page) the page loads just as grey (see screenshot). refreshing it will usually fix it and load the details page properly.

Can confirm. I saw it in our studio as well. Had it maybe 4 times during the last two weeks.

Cheers,
Fabian

1 Like

Hi @Ricardo_Musch @Fabian

The next time this happens, could you please take a screenshot of the web console ?

Any messages there may help us understand the issue.

-Patrick

Web console?

From the View → Developer → JavaScript Console menu

1 Like

Thanks! Will do!

Hi @patrick-hubert-adsk !
Just happend again as I clicked on a link to see the detail page from a published file.
Here is the console output:

1 Like

Our users have been noticing the same thing. It appears to happen around deploy times, but that’s just anecdotal evidence I’ve been able to gather from folks at this point. A log out and in again tends to resolve the issue.

2 Likes

Yes exactly the same, usually loading a detail page for something liek a PublishedFile or a Event Log

1 Like

@brandon.foster
Since ShotGrid did a maintenance update around this time that could also be the case for me here.
I do not need to log out though, simple page refresh does the trick.

2 Likes

Thanks @Fabian for the screenshot,

Have you already a ticket opened for this ?

-Patrick

No I did not. Pretty pressed with stuff atm. Maybe @Ricardo_Musch wants to create one? If so, feel free to add me to it. Will add more info if this issue pops up again.

Cheers,
Fabian

Hi @Fabian

I would strongly suggest that you open a ticket. This is outside of my current field of responsibilities, and waiting on me to have a look is not optimal.

-Patrick

1 Like

I submitted a ticket. Let’s see how it goes. Thanks for your help anyway! :slight_smile:

Cheers

Haha I literally just submitted a case too just now.

Have added the link to this post.

1 Like

Is anyone still having these issues? Because I am…