Release date: June 6, 2023 ET
The ShotGrid Site Activity Monitor (SAM) is a place where ShotGrid Administrators can visit to see high-level activity on ShotGrid sites and gain insight for troubleshooting.
There are several ways in which the Site Activity Monitor can be used, including:
- Troubleshooting: gain insight around incidents that occur (a ShotGrid site is down or operating with an impact on performance)
- API script efficiency: dig into script activity to help optimize API scripts
- Onboarding: ensure the level of activity is expected while inviting and enabling new users and API scripts to ShotGrid
Improved the appearance of the Filter Panel which includes displaying the number of active filters applied to a Page. Learn more here. [SG-30529]
Sometimes synchronization between Autodesk systems and ShotGrid may arise with user statuses which can present discrepancies in user statuses. The ShotGrid User Status Diagnostic Tool is designed to help ShotGrid site Administrators resolve these status discrepancies.
- Added a site preference under the advanced section that allows non-admin users to Analyze Page Performance. [SG-30844]
Added the ability to edit “Update Properties” on custom threaded entity detail Pages. [SG-29753]
- Sites with FLEX users are now properly supported with the User Status Diagnosis Tool. [SG-30927]
- Fixed an issue where in some cases a SG context menu would not be displayed when performing a right click on an entity on a details page. [SG-30294]
- Fixed an issue with permissions where users could see bubbled fields they should not have access to through the Linked Fields menu. [SG-28925]
- Fixed an issue in the User Status Diagnostic Tool where inactive accounts would be listed when an account with a same email was already active. [SG-31045]
- Fixed a rare case where Webhook events would be missed over a short period of time. [SG-31028]
- Added warning messages to Webhooks when Webhooks are slow or consuming too much of the allowed bandwidth. [SG-17991]