Scrolling through Versions is broken?

I often use these arrows at the top of the Overlay Player to flip through a list & it now seems broken - did that happen with the recent update?

3 Likes

I can flip once or twice but then I get stuck in an endless loop and I swear this is new.

Hi @jlweiss,

Apologies for this one - we introduced a bug in the first release of 8.16. We have an engineer on it and will update you once it’s fixed (it will be noted in the 8.16 release notes as well).

Cheers,
Beth

2 Likes

Man, I did not realize how much I relied on this feature until now - any idea when it might be fixed? It’s tripped me up a ton this morning already and it’s not even lunchtime!

2 Likes

@jlweissm it’s a priority for us to get fixed up, but I don’t have an exact ETA. We’re working on it, and will let you know as soon as it’s going out in a release. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime!

1 Like

@jlweiss, the fix will be deployed to sites tomorrow morning ET. We’ll update our release notes as soon as it’s available.

1 Like

Looks like our release notes for tomorrow morning were just published:

4 Likes

Hooray! Thanks for the update!

3 Likes

This bug has been all fixed up and released today in 8.16.0.5248. If you find that the fix is not in place and are still on 8.16.0.5234, you are one of a handful of sites that will receive the fix tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience during that pain point!

Cheers,
Beth

3 Likes