Release Date: July 7th, 2023
Download available here.
This new update to the release of RV 2023 aims to improve stability and performance, and fixes a critical workflow issue when comparing versions from SG.
This release includes the following update and fixes:
- OpenEXR was updated from 3.1.5 to 3.1.7. [SG-30907]
- Fixed a potential crash when using wipes on Default Stack while comparing 2 versions from SG. [SG-30848]
- Fixed a performance issue where adding MXF files was significantly slower than adding their MOV equivalent. [SG-30698]
- Fixed an issue in RVIO where some audio configurations sometimes caused it to get stuck at rendering the first frame. [SG-30920]
- Fixed missing dependencies for the py-interp and mu-interp tools on Rocky Linux 8/9. [SG-31213]
- Fixed a memory leak that would happen when calling RV commands from a Python RV package. [SG-30818]
- Reduced CPU usage at RV startup when the Live Review package is enabled. [SG-30054]