We’re actively using ShotGrid. I wanted to add a new user to demo the system, but so far have had no success.
Steps to date:
- Deactivated a current user (to avoid going over our subscription limit)
- Deleted a number of deactivated users (maybe possibly freeing up some space)
- Added the new user
- Assigned that new user to a Permission Group that is confirmed working successfully
- Reset the password, sending an email inviting that new user to log in (for testing purpose, I’m using my own extra test email)
Everything works up to a point:
- I receive the email
- Successfully reset the password
- Cannot log in.
- Error: “Email address / username and password do not match.”
- The email arrives successfully
- The login creds are copy/pasted from start to finish to account for (at this point) the unlikely possibility of there being a typo…
What might be the actual problem?