My Reviews not showing

version 2020.8.15
Windows10

I am not seeing any shots in the ‘My Review’ section. Although the shot version status is tagged for review and task status same and my name is in the Reviewer field of the task, nothing shows up. This was working before on previous version.

I have tried on other machines but same result. Anything else I can try?

2 Likes

Hi!

Can you try on the Create version we just released ?

Also, when you say you see any shot, do you see the Empty state ? Do you have access to the All tab ? Does the proper project is selected or are you using All projects ?

Thanks !

Francisca

2 Likes

Hi Francisca,

Ok, I just updated to version 2020.9.6 but same result. When I select My Reviews it says Nothing pending review.

I am selecting the proper project.

As for the All tab in the My Review page, when selected, I see all the shots I was attached to via the Reviewer field. The only shot I don’t see is the one that is ready for review :frowning:

Interestingly, those shots that are in progress or approved do show up under the All tab.

Rob

2 Likes

Ok! And in the All tab, does the task that you expect to see in Pending Review appear ?

If it’s not in the All tab, it’s because it’s not grabbed by the query. In that case, I will need more information around that specific task.

Also, does the My Reviews settings has changed ? (I guess not, but I need to be sure of the settings you are using).

Thanks

2 Likes

No

Just checked with my TD department and there have been no changes to the settings. Our settings match the page you sent.

For the shot in question, I can confirm that:
task version status = Pending Review
task status = Pending Review
task Reviewer field = <my_username>

1 Like

Solved …

It appears it had to do with the status settings. The Pending Review was set to ‘Uncategorized’ … when set to ‘Upcoming’ things worked as expected.

4 Likes

Oh, great news :slight_smile:

It’s weird that the status category changed :s

Thanks for letting us know, maybe somebody else will also hit that issue.

Francisca

3 Likes