ShotGrid Support Announcement
On Saturday December 31st 2022, our database servers will undergo a major upgrade. During this downtime, all hosted sites will experience maintenance. This maintenance is mandatory and non-negotiable for all sites.
Saturday December 31st
Maintenance Window: 2022-12-31T13:00:00Z→2023-01-01T01:00:00Z(12 hrs)
Expected Downtime: 2022-12-31T13:00:00Z→2022-12-31T19:00:00Z(6 hrs)
Why are we proceeding with this change?
- Upgrading our database will allow us to benefit from the latest performance improvements.
- This upgrade will allow us to reduce future downtime required for database maintenance.
Is there anything I need to prepare before this maintenance occurs?
- Although it’s not required, we recommend that you stop your automation scripts prior to the maintenance. No other action is required on your side.
- After the maintenance, ShotGrid should work as before, and no changes to your scripts, tools, or ShotGrid pages will be required.
Where can I follow the progress of the operation?
- You can follow this operation on our Status Page at http://status.shotgridsoftware.com.