Hello everyone !
I am currently trying to filter the timelogs of any given person that have a total timelog duration by day superior to one
- one timelog of 0.5 day for Monday
- one timelog of 0.75 day for Monday
- one timelog of 1 day for Tuesday
- one timelog of 0.75 day for monday
- one timelog of 1.25 day for Tuesday
- one timelog of 1 day for wednesday
I would like to filter or highlight John’s monday timelogs and Mindy’s tuesday timelog somehow
When I group my timelogs by day and by person I can display the summary of each one’s timelog by day, that’s the data I want. But as far as I’m aware we can’t filter with summary (or can we ?)
I tried to create a calculated field to sum up the timelogs of any given person at any given day but I couldn’t find a way to get datas from other timelogs that the current timelog I’m in
Is there a way to get the summary of some criterias as a field somehow ?
I hope I have been clear, let me know if I’m not
Thank you in advance