Firewall configuration and IP's

Hi

We are configuring an internal server for webhooks and want to make sure that the security is as restricted as possible but without loosing any functionality on the webhooks system.

Just want to confirm which ip ranges will be used for this service, is only the same as the main Shotgun service ?

Any other one we should be aware off ?

1 Like

Hey @hasielhassan—I pinged the webhooks folks to confirm. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @hasielhassan - We are currently looking into this. The source IP of HTTP calls coming from Autodesk are typically not published because they could change over time. We’re checking to see if we could get official source IP’s for our Webhooks triggers.

1 Like

We got an update!

Whitelisting these IP’s should work:

The only thing is that I’m told these will change sometime during the second half of 2021 but after that, we should have a permanent list.

3 Likes

Thanks @daigles!

Will test this and let you if its working properly, we totally understand if they need to change from time to time, so as long as you let us know in advanced it should be fine :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Just want to report that this seems to be working perfectly, thanks so much!

2 Likes

Great!

Thanks for reporting this!

1 Like

Should we be worried about these values changing soon?

just bumping this as I am wanting to whitelist the correct IPs now for webhooks

apparently the above listed IPs are still “it”

Dear Community
For any of you who are still using the IPs that were listed in this thread please read this new announcement as these IPs will change soon. Please reply in this other article.
Thanks for your collaboration

Hi Frank, not sure you are still dependent on these IP values. If so then please read this article

Hello, not sure you are still dependent on these IP values. If so then please read this article

Hello, not sure you are still dependent on these IP values. If so then please read this article