Can't find Tickets in Naviagtion

Hello,
I would like to start using Tickets page but I can’t find Tickets in Navigation page.
Ticket entity is enabled so it should appear in Navigation page so I can add it to my project page.
Any advice?

1 Like

Hi @ayaka,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

You could follow the post below and see if the entity is hidden on the current project.

Let us know if it’s not the case you are seeing.

Ben

1 Like

Hey @ayaka! There was an issue with @Ben_xzj’s link and I just updated it, but wanted to add on to his reply. :slight_smile:

If Tickets are enabled and visible on the project, you should see them in the Global Project menu.

Here’s an example of what that looks like on my personal testing site (note that Tickets appears under Other in the submenu):

If you don’t see Tickets listed here:

• double check that you’ve enabled the entity in Site Preferences. (You said you’ve done this, so you should be :white_check_mark: on this one.)
  • ensure that the entity is visible for the Project (learn about Project Tracking Settings here—this is what Ben linked above)

Once you’ve confirmed Tickets are visible, you can adjust where Tickets shows up in the Project navigation bar by changing the Project Actions > Navigation settings.

Good luck and let us know if that gets you going in the right direction! :four_leaf_clover:

Sorry for the wrong URL and thanks @johnny.duguid for correcting it.

Actually I meant to paste the following one here:

1 Like

Hello @johnny.duguid!

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation!
The problem was solved!

As you and Ben instructed, Ticket was hidden in “Tracking Settings”.
After adding Ticket to Project, I could see Ticket under Other in the submenu!!
Thank you very very much!!

1 Like

Hello @Ben_xzj,

Thank you for your quick reply and follow up with the correct URL!
As you suspected, Ticket was hidden from Project.
Now it’s visible and available for the project.
Thank you very much for your help!!

2 Likes

Awesome! Have fun Shotgunning!

1 Like