BUG : "Edit ... on Selected ..." does not work. ( Open a empty grey square instead )

When I select multiple versions and try to edit a field on multiple entities with a right click, “Edit XXX On Selected…”, instead of opening the usual edition popup, a grey empty popup open on the top left corner of my window and nothing happen.
Is anyone else having this bug ?

Morgan

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue, as are multiple members of my team. Seems to have started yesterday?

We are facing this too, seems to have started yesterday on mtl time and hit us this morning in the UK.

Same here, it started yesterday.

Same here, seems like a regression/bug, I’ll drop autodesk a ticket.

1 Like

thanks. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Yes. I submitted a case to Autodesk yesterday. Waiting to hear back.

2 Likes

In case anyone is wondering if there is a workaround, this is what was advised for the moment:

Workaround for batch updating entities.

1. Select multiple rows of entities.
  2. Right-click Edit Selected.
  3. Check the field that you would like to edit.
  4. Type in respective field.
  5. Click Save
1 Like

same issue here.

Hello all! Thanks for reporting the issue, this seems to be a regression affecting multiple sites. Our team is aware and investigating, in the meantime please follow the steps of the workaround that Ricardo kindly shared above (thank you!):

Workaround for batch updating entities.

1. Select multiple rows of entities.
  2. Right-click Edit Selected.
  3. Check the field that you would like to edit.
  4. Type in respective field.
  5. Click Save
2 Likes

Same issue here. Thanks for looking into it Eka.

We are having the same issue on our company, its really tiring since we are managing hundreds of tasks and dates for the schedule of the project

A fix has been released for this issue on v8.63.0.4079. If your teams are still experiencing this issue, please submit a support ticket. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Thanks for the quick turnaround for this one!