Annotations not visible

Hello,
When we are submitting an annotation/note on a version, the image is no longer visible. We can only see the attachment name but can’t clic on it to see the note.
This seems to be new and started today.
Is it because of a shotgun update? How would we be able to have them visible again?
Thanks

4 Likes

Hello,

we are facing the same issue here, I guess it is related to today’s update?
This is quite a problem for the teams :frowning:

Francois

3 Likes

Hi @MC_Lafontaine and @François_Touvet,

Sorry for the troubles and thanks for reporting the issue! We’ll look into this right away and will keep you posted on updates.

Also, welcome to the community @MC_Lafontaine!

Cheers,
Shayna

2 Likes

Quick update: we’ve been able to reproduce and are working on getting this fixed asap.

2 Likes

We’re having this problem as well and I’m wondering if it’s somehow related to another issue, which is that if I have a manually-entered thumbnail, the play option is disabled and there’s literally no way to play a version.

4 Likes

@jlweiss, checking this out too and we’ll let you know if it’s related.

2 Likes

@jlweiss, just to clarify, for the manually-entered thumbnail, do you have a smart thumbnail configuration in place on those, and it’s not playing back the latest on those that have been manually uploaded? Or, is is the field set to show you the manually updated thumbnail in the first place?

2 Likes

I think I answered this question on our other thread so I won’t answer again in case I make it more confusing!

3 Likes

We recently deployed a fix to the transcoder and things should be back to how they were before the bug was introduced. Let us know if you’re still experiencing any issues and we’ll check it out.

2 Likes

Hi all,
We’re still working on resubmitting the failed transcoded jobs from yesterday. More information regarding this on our status page:

Cheers,
Shayna

1 Like

Things seems to be working like normal on our side now.

Thank you!

2 Likes