Release date: November 8, 2022 ET
Now, you can quickly and easily learn about any newly released ShotGrid features in-app!
With this release, you will see a one-time pop-up window introducing the icon and the feature.
When a new feature is released, the icon will display a notification badge . After visiting What’s New, the notification badge will disappear, returning the icon to the default state until the next feature is released
Optimized the performance of email notifications in large batches, with a focus on notifications with very long reply threads or with a very large number of addressees. [SG-28746]
- Fixed an issue where text field data was displayed as ‘Blank’ in a graph widget. [SG-28724]
- Fixed an issue where timezones would not be correctly applied for date fields when importing data. [SG-28652]
- Fixed an issue where importing data into a Currency field type would not work. [SG-28755]
- Fixed a regression where some filters used incorrect timezones on date fields. [SG-28475]
- Fixed an issue where special characters would not be correctly displayed in text fields. [SG-24684]
- Fixed an issue where retired pages were copied when a user was duplicated. [SG-28611]
- Fixed an issue where a query field displaying Notes could be empty when there was a note draft on a linked entity. [SG-26886]
- Removed the
Link > Entityoption in Project Tracking Settings which could lead to an error on Delivery detail pages. [SG-27954]
- Fixed a bug that caused Webhook event delivery times to be inflated under certain conditions. [SG-28198]