1.4.1 (Mon July 12, 2021)
Re-branded to ShotGrid part 2.
1.4.2 (Tue Oct 5, 2021)
Official support for Mari 4.7, as well as a number of improved features and bug fixes.
- Official support for Mari 4.7
- Added new widgets in tk-framework-qtwidgets to display and filter data. Include a generic new delegate to display ShotGrid and non-ShotGrid data.
- Updated unsecure version of httplib2.
- Updated some third-party libraries in tk-framework-desktopserver.
- Upgraded PyYaml vendor package in tk-core to latest version.
- Fixed tk-core’s behaviour with regards to sites using Autodesk Identity.
- Fixed an issue in tk-framework-desktopclient to correctly detects ShotGrid Create on the filesystem.
- Fixed an issue where ShotGrid Create’s DLLs path was injected in launched tool’s DLLs path and could cause launch applications failures because of conflicting DLLs.
- Fixed an issue in tk-framework-shotgunutils with the global search widget where matches with unicode characters in them would not appear.
1.4.3 (Tue Dec 7, 2021)
Replaced all shotgunsoftware urls with Autodesk Knowledge Network and ShotGrid Developer Documentation pages, as well as a number of improved features and bug fixes.
- Allow shallow git clones in tk-core when using git descriptors.
- Added support for Python 3.9.7 in tk-flame-export
- Removed deprecated tk-config-default legacy config from the advanced project setup wizard.
- Removed deprecated Softimage engine.
- Fixed an issue in tk-3dsmax engine where the bootstrap file could not import sgtk in 3dsMax 2022.2.
- Fixed issues in tk-framework-shotgunutils regarding ShotGrid Model when refreshing data.
- Fixed selection of proper Flame application path for version extraction.
1.4.4 (Wed Feb 2, 2022)
Official support for Nuke 13.1, as well as a number of improved features and bug fixes.
- Official support for Nuke 13.1
- Support for PySide2 5.15 in tk-desktop
- Replaced tk-multi-breakdown app with breakdown2 in Alias and VRED
- Added smart_reference and import_with_options to VRED Loader2 settings
- Fixed an issue when exporting audio tracks from Nuke Studio versions >= 12.1
1.4.5 (Tue Mar 29, 2022)
ShotGrid branding updates.