Problem with the timeline app

I’m having an issue with the project timeline app where each time I try to open it I get this error message. I think it is related to the fact that my Gantt display is from april 25th to april 24th (which doesn’t make sense), but I can’t correct it since I can’t access the app. Is there a way I can reset the app to it’s defaut layout?

From a student trying to get used to Shotgun. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Simon_Castonguay

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting this and sorry for the problems here.

We’ll probably need to dig into your site to look at this, is it possible to drop your site URL in an email to support@shotgunsoftware.com and the team will investigate ASAP.

Out of interest, does this only affect your user, or all users accessing the site see the same issue?

Let me know how you get on and we’ll be happy to dig in further

Cheers,
Andrew

2 Likes

I sent an email to the support. It also seems to only affect my account, cause I at least checked from one different account and it was working just fine. I didn’t try to “break” it by changing the display custom dates though.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @Simon_Castonguay,

Looks like it’s isolated to your user account, let’s continue to conversation in the ticket you sent in.

Cheers,
David

2 Likes

Hi @Simon_Castonguay

Thanks for bearing with us here, we’ve fixed up your site and replied to your ticket.

For anyone else following along here, the issue is caused (as Simon correctly pointed out), if your end date is before your start date when setting the custom date range.

This is a bug on our end that we’ve ticketed up and added to our backlog

If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to give us a shout.

Cheers,
Andrew

3 Likes