Bootstrapping maya engine with a script user still shows login window

I’m trying to bootstrap tk-maya on our render farm using a script user.
I’m following this doc but I always get a login prompt that only has the name of the windows user filled in.

Is there something else I’m missing to get this to work.
Making the script user works but when I try to create the ToolkitManager I get the login screen.

def bootstrap_maya(api_script=SG_SCRIPT_NAME, api_key=SG_SCRIPT_KEY, host=SG_URL):
    # Initialize the logger so we get output to our terminal.
    sgtk.LogManager().initialize_custom_handler()
    # Set debugging to true so that we get more verbose output, (should only be used for testing).
    sgtk.LogManager().global_debug = True

# set up the authenticator
    shotgun_auth = ShotgunAuthenticator()

# make script user
    user = shotgun_auth.create_script_user(api_script=api_script, api_key=api_key, host=host)
    # set the current toolkit user
    sgtk.set_authenticated_user(user)

mgr = sgtk.bootstrap.ToolkitManager()

mgr.plugin_id = 'basic.maya'
    engine = mgr.bootstrap_engine('tk-maya', entity=PROJECT)
    return engine

This is the output in maya after trying to bootstrap.

# [DEBUG sgtk.core.authentication.session_cache] Loading 'C:\Users\farm_user\AppData\Roaming\Shotgun\authentication.yml'
# [DEBUG sgtk.core.authentication.session_cache] Yaml file missing: C:\Users\farm_user\AppData\Roaming\Shotgun\authentication.yml
# [DEBUG sgtk.core.authentication.session_cache] Current host is 'None'
# [DEBUG sgtk.core.authentication.shotgun_authenticator] No default user found.
# [DEBUG sgtk.core.authentication.session_cache] Loading 'C:\Users\farm_user\AppData\Roaming\Shotgun\authentication.yml'
# [DEBUG sgtk.core.authentication.session_cache] Yaml file missing: C:\Users\farm_user\AppData\Roaming\Shotgun\authentication.yml
# [DEBUG sgtk.core.authentication.ui_authentication] Requesting username and password in a dialog.
# [DEBUG tank.authentication.sso_saml2.core.utils] Constructing SSO dialog: Web Login
# [DEBUG tank.authentication.sso_saml2.core.utils] Initial WebEngineProfile storage location: C:/Users/farm_user/AppData/Local/Autodesk/Maya-2020/QtWebEngine/Default
# [DEBUG tank.authentication.sso_saml2.core.utils] TKWebPageQt5.__init__
# [DEBUG tank.authentication.sso_saml2.core.utils] We are in a Qt5 environment, registering cookie handlers.
# [DEBUG sgtk.core.authentication.session_cache] Recent hosts are: []
# [DEBUG sgtk.core.authentication.session_cache] Recent users are: []
# [DEBUG tank.authentication.sso_saml2.core.utils] Destroying SSO dialog
# [DEBUG tank.authentication.sso_saml2.core.utils] TKWebPageQt5.__del__
# Error: AuthenticationCancelled: file \\sg_toolkit\install\core\python\tank\authentication\ui_authentication.py line 89: Authentication was cancelled by the user. # 
# [DEBUG tank.authentication.sso_saml2.core.utils] Unable to connect with https://, got exception 'Only absolute URIs are allowed. uri = https:///api3/json'
# [INFO tank.authentication.sso_saml2.core.utils] Infos for site 'https://' not in cache or expired