Assign a Artist to a Day

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the community! We can approximate some of those things right now, but not perfectly as you’ve described them. Here’s a quick mockup based on how I understand some of your described views:

I’m a little unsure what the “Block” organizational level is, so it’s not here. I’m on a Task page grouping by Assigned To, then Project, then Episode. I have the Link > Shot > Cut Duration column exposed so I can see the frame count for each. I’m not sure why that value is not showing a sum for each group level (need to look into that). You can also see the duration over which these users are scheduled.

For calculating the quota, We currently don’t have a great way to sum up the cut duration of a set of Shots and then show the average over which its Tasks are assigned to give you the avg. frames per unit of time (day, week, etc.) needed to complete it. This sort of requirement would be great to submit to our product team via the roadmap site. More info about how to do that in this thread.

I hope that gives you some ideas about what is currently possible. Let us know if you have added questions!

1 Like