Release date: June 21, 2022 ET
Input Validation Rules now support validating Number, Float, Percent, and Currency fields with the ability to apply an upper or lower limit or value range
For Input Validation Rules, the text length can no longer exceed the length range per segment when setting a maximum length in Validation Rule segments.
Introduced a new Summary Calculation: Percentage -Decimal. Renamed previous percentage calculation to: Percentage - Rounded. Learn more here!
- Fixed an issue when downloading archived data. [SG-25192]
- Fixed an issue where Pipeline Step query type fields would have a Summary Calculation set to None when displaying only one entity. [SG-3932]
- Fixed an issue where a query field containing Task Templates would not display any Tasks in the pop up window dialogue. [SG-26191]
- Fixed a regression where hiding a status used in a filter would cause issues with the filter panel window. [SG-27022]
- Fixed an issue where draft notes being created in the Review Notes App would be filterable with read / unread replies even though they were not published yet. [SG-17756]
- Fixed an issue where the value in the Open Notes Count field was incorrect when conditional permissions were applied [SG-26417]
- Fixed an issue where too many Shotgun_Reading_Change events were generated while comparing versions in RV. [SG-26090]