Release date: February 1, 2022
Admins and Producers - we’ve added support for statuses and a logical expression for empty/blank/null cells!
- Status support: use TO_CODE and TO_STATUS [SG-24568].
Learn more about Status support and see examples here.
- Empty/blank/null cells: use IS_EMPTY [SG-24779].
Learn more about the IS_EMPTY logical expression and see examples here.
We would love to hear about how you are using Calculated Fields—please share by posting about it in our community and spread the ! We hope you enjoy these final improvements to our Calculated Field functionality!
Admins and Producers - you can now customize the User Menu to include Internal Resources!
Internal Resources are a type of Action Menu Item (AMI) which allows for scalability:
- Admins can manage Internal Resources from one centralized place: the Action Menu Item page.
- With permission controls, Admins can restrict internal resources to specified permission groups.
- Filtering, grouping, and sorting capabilities can be applied to the Action Menu Item page to help Admins view information in an organized way.
- Additional fields can be created on Action Menu Items to help track more meta-data when necessary.
Check out this short workflow video and learn how Internal Resources are easy for Admins to add and update:
- Added “Latest” checkbox to Published Files pages for displaying the latest Published File versions. [SG-24816]
- A banner and popup will be displayed to inform users that their session has expired or will expire soon. More specifically, session durations are no longer refreshed with background calls and align with the User Session Expiry duration, configured under Security in Site Preferences. [SG-23913]
- Added short-circuit behavior support for Calculated Field IF functions. [SG-25100]
- Fixed how a dependent task’s Start Date resolved when an upstream task’s End Date updated in the grid’s cell. [SG-24018]
- Fixed a condition in Screening Room where the details pane contained notes from multiple submissions. [SG-24388]
- Improved the task grid start/due/duration fields bulk edit refreshing. [SG-24751]
- When editing multiple tasks in the Gantt with drag and drop, selected tasks that are not visible in the Gantt were not set to the right dates. [SG-24509]
- Improved performance on dependent entity cascading when retiring entities. [SG-6286]
We hope you enjoy this latest updates!