Seem to be getting a large number of failed URL Requests?

Hey,
This just started happening today, but I don’t see any notification from shotgun that you guys might be having upload server issues?

I am getting a

when trying to submit an upload using the python-api, i know today you are switching to the new amazon web s3 method… but It seems that there are issues now, sometimes it goes through, but other times I get this SSL certificate URL blocked error… this also happens with RV uploads using RV 7.6… its intermittent it seems, so sometimes the uploads go through with no problem, so I don’t think it is on our end, but i’m really not sure.

Thanks,
Ross

2 Likes

Hi @Ross_Macaluso,

Thanks for posting and I’m sorry you are seeing the issue.

Could you please follow the following doc and see it helps solve your problem?

4 Likes

Are you on Windows? This recent post may also be of help:

3 Likes

Yeah we are having a slew of failed uploads today ever since shotgun pushed their updates. We are urgently trying to figure out how to resolve this since its gone live our production has failed to upload across all projects.

Event Error (OnJobFinished): URLError : <urlopen error [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond>

Error Uploading Version: <urlopen error [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond>

Hi @JokerMartini, have you tried to follow the doc and post mentioned above in the thread?

3 Likes

That resolved the issue.
thanks

3 Likes