Welcome to the release notes for this Framework. Below you will find an overview of all the
changes we did for each release. We try to be as detailed as possible and include all
bugs we have fixed, features we have added and things that may have changed. If you have
questions about a particular release, don't hesitate to contact our support team!
See the complete release note.
Updates some third-party libraries, refresh the certificates and improves the process for updating dependencies.
- Add recent versions of python 3.7 for azure pipeline
- Replace windows, mac and linux binaries and file structure for python 2.7 and 3.7
- Replace python 2.7 and 3.7 sources
- Replace build folder with newer packages
- Fix small issue in the creation of bin folder in mac
- Add an improvement in windows and linux binary installation scripts
Replacing shotgunsoftware urls with Autodesk Knowledge Network and ShotGrid Developer Documentation pages.
Adds Python 3.9 compatibility and security-related updates.