Shotgrid Desktop Centos 7.4

Hi,

Just trying to get Shotgrid Desktop 1.7.2 running on Centos 7.4 but getting errors like the following when trying to launch:

** (shotgun:117352): WARNING **: Couldn't connect to accessibility bus: Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-8gMLW4aI2X: Connection refused

shotgun: relocation error: /opt/Shotgun/Python3/lib/python3.7/site-packages/PySide2/Qt/plugins/platforms/../../lib/libQt5DBus.so.5: symbol dbus_message_get_allow_interactive_authorization, version LIBDBUS_1_3 not defined in file libdbus-1.so.3 with link time reference

Is this definitely still compatible with 7.4? The last mention of compatibility in the release thread does mention it, but I notice there is a dependency for freetype which is later than the ones in the main repos for that version.

I did try manually adding a later version of freetype in the unlikely even that helped, but it made no change to the error.

I’m coming into an already existing and not actively maintained pipeline here, so might have missed something obvious!

Thanks,