RV Standard window size

I’ve worked with RV for the last 8 years and I’ve never had a problem like this. When I launch RV it starts in it’s standard window size, but just before it plays, it pops to some weird bigger size. The window sizes seem to be all over the place every time I launch RV- even when I’m opening Screening Room in Shotgun, and I want to play RV in screening room, the size of my window sometimes overshoots how big my screen is, and I have no control over it. ( and the full screen option is not on. ) There seems to be no pattern for this, and I can’t find a reset setting for the original window size. I’ve uninstalled RV and then reinstalled it and I still have the same problem. I figure if I can just get my window size back to normal, I’ll be able to choose between the stand size, or the full screen option.
Thanks!

Hey! Thanks for the question! Not a behavior I’ve seen, but let’s see what we can do. :slight_smile:

Some questions to see if I can narrow this down…

• What OS are you on?
  • Which version of RV?
  • Are you running on multiple monitors? (I’m noticing inconsistent behaviors b/c of my dual monitors of different size.)
  • Do you have scaling applied?
  • Are you using W or Shift/W to automatically adjust the window size?

Cheers,
Kevin

Hi Kevin, thank you for replying!

I’m working for a company that’s using Shotgun/ RV playback, and they investigated for a long time to figure out what was wrong…
We ended up wiping my profile clean and reinstating my RV player. Been working great ever since…

Thanks!

Great, glad to hear it’s working for you! If you ever find it pop back up in a way that you can reproduce, drop us a note back.

Cheers,
Kevin