Invitation to test new ShotGrid feature: Page Settings History Panel

I wanted to let everyone know the Production Tracking team at ShotGrid is developing a new feature: ‘Page Settings History Panel’, and we’re looking for people to test this new feature on their site and provide us feedback of their experience.

The Page Settings History Panel (see image below) allows users to see all the previously saved iterations of a Page, with detailed information about what’s changed, and the ability to revert to previously saved iterations. We believe this will be an invaluable resource for admins, who are constantly striving to design the most impactful pages for their teams, while having the freedom to experiment along the way. The Page Settings History panel offers admins transparency and functionality that allow them to more effectively do their work.

If you’re interested in testing this feature, please email me at warren.trezevant@autodesk.com and provide me with:

• A contact name
  • The contact’s email address
  • The site address for the feature to activated on

We’ll be ready to begin testing around Mon. Feb. 28 and we’re excited to have you be part of the first group to test this feature.

Thanks for your help.

Warren Trezevant, Principal Product Manager for ShotGrid

5 Likes