Welcome to the release notes for this Engine. Below you will find an overview of all the
changes we did for each release. We try to be as detailed as possible and include all
bugs we have fixed, features we have added and things that may have changed. If you have
questions about a particular release, don't hesitate to contact our support team!
See the complete release note.
Replacing shotgunsoftware urls with Autodesk Knowledge Network and ShotGrid Developer Documentation pages.
* Added the ability to choose either a 2D or 3D Version for the Upload Version for Review Publish Plugin
* Improved the workflow when a file is saved outside of a valid template and then a Publish is performed
* Improved docking behaviour for launch_at_startup with multiple SG Apps
* The menu_favourites were not refreshing as expected
* Ability to run the tk-vred Engine in batch mode to support background publishing workflows
* Toolkit app dockable UI enhancements
* Initial release of tk-multi-data-validation support
- VRED Presenter is not showing the panel
- VRED "Begin file versioning" publish plugin fails in the accept() method
- Can not publish from VRED with basic config
Full Changelog: https://github.com/shotgunsoftware/tk-vred/compare/v2.1.5...v2.1.6
- Support Qt6/PySide6 for VRED 2024
Full Changelog: https://github.com/shotgunsoftware/tk-vred/compare/v2.1.6...v3.0.0