Release date: October 20, 2020
Shotgun 8.18 introduces support for Microsoft Edge browsers
Microsoft Edge Browser Support
From this release going forward, Shotgun will officially support the latest Microsoft Edge browser.
The new Edge browser is powered by the same technology as Google Chrome, and we heard from many of you via our roadmap that it was your preferred browser. We’re really pleased to be able to give it our seal of approval for working with Shotgun as of this release.
- Improved the process of importing data from global context into single and multiple projects. [SG-18844]
- Fixed an issue with the importer that could occur when tab characters were included in the source data [SG-15594]
- RV Screening Room now supports ‘Next Frame’ / ‘Previous Frame’ keyboard shortcuts [SG-18810]
- When working with filters, fields that are not visible in the current project should no longer be shown. [SG-12318]
- Email notifications are now available for Custom Threaded Entities 06 through 15. [SG-18935]